Caravan holiday from Guwahati to Ziro
Caravan holiday from Guwahati to Ziro
Be a part of an adventurous history while you set out on an amazing caravan holiday from Guwahati to Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh to attend the Ziro Festival of Music 2019.
The touring caravan will give you the comforts of home with all the excitement of camping. It has beds for six and a toilet in case of any emergency. You can either drive it or let our driver do his job. Sound like luxury tenting for 5 nights? Touring caravans are the original glamping! Also, upon your arrival in Ziro for the festival, you will get all access to the facilities at Camp KITE MANJA for all four days.
Day 1 – Sept 25th, Guwahati to Itanagar: Start your trip from Guwahati at 8 am to Itanagar (around 8-9 hours). Overnight inside the caravan which will be parked at the parking space of a good hotel in Itanagar.
Day 2 – Sept 26th, Itanagar to Ziro: After breakfast proceed towards Ziro (around 4-5 hours). Upon arrival, check-in to Camp KITE MANJA (extension). In the afternoon, visit the festival ground.
Day 3 – Sept 27th, Ziro: After breakfast at the camp, take a half-day trip to explore the Ziro valley and later head to the festival. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 4 – Sept 28th, Ziro: After breakfast set out on an optional Apatani village tour and later head to the festival. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 5 – Sept 29th, Ziro: After breakfast set out on an optional half-day hike to an Organic Farm and post lunch visit the festival venue. The evening after the event at leisure in camp KITE MANJA.
Day 6 – Sept 30th, Ziro to Guwahati: After breakfast, it’s time to return directly to Guwahati (around 12 hours) or you have an optional stopover at Tezpur/Nameri National Park. On the next day, you will reach Guwahati.
Package Options for Private Tours: (Rates inclusive of 5% GST) Check the availability before making the payments. Also, it’s subject to full payment of the entire group. Single entry is not available.
Rates for 6-bedded AC Standard Caravan with emergency toilet:
03 person sharing: Rs. 52,605 per person
04 person sharing: Rs. 40,320 per person
05 person sharing: Rs. 32,970 per person
06 person sharing: Rs. 28,140 per person.
Rates for 4-bedded AC Deluxe Caravan with kitchen, refrigerator, micro oven, emergency toilet:
02 person sharing: Rs. 91,449 per person
03 person sharing: Rs. 62,016 per person
04 person sharing: Rs. 47,293 per person.
Rates for 2-bedded AC Standard Caravan with emergency toilet and Sofa:
Single occupancy: Rs. 1,10,000.
02 person sharing: Rs. 58,000 per person.
1. Festival Pass: Rs. 5,000 + 5% GST per person (rate will change once the early bird tickets are sold-out).
2. Extra day cost: Rs. 2,400 to 8,000 per person depending on the number of persons (if you stop-over on your return journey).
3. Parking and entry fees if any.
A. Apatani Village Walk: Rs. 1,050,
B. Half-day Hike Organic Farm: Rs. 2,000 per person (Including packed Lunch),
C. MTB Ride (cycling) in Apatani Country: Ride Rs. 945 per person.
*If you want an MTB for a day, Rs. 1,575 per MTB (cycle) per day.
5. Extra Charges for the Caravan
Rs. 15 per km directly payable to the driver (if exceeded the maximum limit of 200 km within Ziro for 04 days).
1. Caravan for 06 days with fuel and driver (maximum 200 km within Ziro valley for 04 days).
2. Inner Line Permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh.
3. 04 days halting at Camp KITE MANJA and access to all amenities and facilities.
4. Meals: 04 days camping meals (breakfast and dinner) at Ziro.
1. Any extra meal other than mentioned.
2. Festival Pass.
3. Camping rate Rs. 5,300 per person (in case you want to sleep in a tent instead of the Caravan bed).
4. Itanagar halting charge (wherever you stay, to avail the facilities of sanitation you will need to take meals from that property along a nominal parking charge).
5. Any optional activity charges.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our newsletter to get the latest festival juice! We don't spam.